Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Skolly - days are coming! (yep a shameless rip off of the coke song!)

It's always a terrifying moment packing the kiln, especially when mixing it in with kids' work, as they feel the idea of their work exploding is more appealing than I do! So the anticipation nearly kills me, I generally have to leave opening the door to my brilliant technician. Especially as I would be so impatient as to rush opening the door and either burn my own face off or ,worse still, everything would shattered!
So I rushed home on Friday night, rounded up the girls and another chain gang of art ensued. These little bad boys are nearly done! I will be putting them up on the Big Cartel site by Friday, hopefully. Whoop! Cue annoying Christmas song in the coke tune... "Skollydays are coming, skollydays are coming..."
http://madamemunkisskullemporium.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment